Pages

Wednesday, August 26, 2015

"Memories Chain"

My days
 are now in the golden leaf
Other Seasons left behind
On bended knee, it is I that weep
For yesterdays joy,
 I can never find.

From a family
 once linked together
Long ago, I dropped away
A circle never linked by love
But bound by past regret,
 and fear of another day.

Yes, it is I that is on bended knee
And the tears of my own regret
For the words of love, never spoken
With Memories Chain,
I am bound
 till death.


~ Alicia O'Hara
26 August, 2015 c.
  

@beannaichte.twitter.com
 

2 comments:

  1. This is just beautiful, Alicia. Powerfully emotional and deeply evocative - classic. Paddy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 28 August, 2012
    Hello Paddy,
    Thank you, for your poignant comment. I appreciate it, as I appreciate you, mo Chara.
    Mile Buiochas!
    ~Beannaichte'!
    Alicia

    ReplyDelete