Pages

Wednesday, March 16, 2022

"Irish Blessing"

  
 I
wish  you Not 
Path Devoid of  Clouds.
Nor a Life on a bed of Roses.
Not that  you  might Never Need Regret,
Nor that  you  should Never Feel Pain.
No, that  is Not my Wish for you.
My Wish for you is:
That  you  might  be  Brave in Times of Trial,
when others Lay Crosses upon your Shoulders.
When  Mountains  must be Climbed,
and Chasms  must  be Crossed;
When Hope can Scarce Shine through.
That  every Gift God gives you,
might Grow along with you.
And  let you Give the Gift  of Joy
to All who Care for you.
That  you  may Always  have  a Friend
who  is Worthy of the Name.
Whom  you  can Trust,
and who Helps you
in Times  of  Sadness.
Who  will   Defy the Storms 
of  Daily Life, at your Side.
One  more Wish  I  have for you:
That  in  Every  Hour
of  Joy  and  Pain,
you  may Feel God Close 
to  you.
This  is  my Wish  for you,
and  All  who Care  for you.
This  is my Hope  for  you,
Now
and
Forever.
 
~ Unknown
~ Beannaichte'
 
17 March, 2022
@beannaichte.twitter.com 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for this beautiful post! Many blessings to you my dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Osiyo Redwolf.
    ~You are quite welcome, as always.
    S'gi, for your kind words, dear friend. S'gi!
    ~Beannaichte'!
    Alicia

    ReplyDelete