Pages

Thursday, December 13, 2012

"Connection"



Strange
 is our situation
 here upon earth.
Each of us comes for a short visit,
  not knowing why, 
yet sometimes seeming to a Divine purpose.
From the standpoint of daily life,
however, there is one thing we do know:
That we are here for the sake of others...
for the countless unknown Souls with whose Fate
we are connected by a bond of sympathy.
Many times a day,
I realise
how much my outer and inner life
is built on the labour of people,
both living and dead, 
and how earnestly I must exert myself
in order to Give in return
as much as I 
have
Received.


~Albert Einstein


~Beannaichte'
4 November, 2012 


~We continue to send our thoughts and prayers to everyone affected by 'Hurricane Sandy.'
Please remember, whatever act of kindness you choose to give, at this time: It is not Charity-but Humanity!
 
~God Bless America! God Bless our World!
Beannaichte' 
      

No comments:

Post a Comment