Pages

Saturday, December 25, 2021

" Christmas Thoughts"

 

     ~  I am thinking of you today because it is Christmas , and I wish you happiness.

And tomorrow, because it will be the day after Christmas, I shall still wish you happiness. 

      ~ I may not be able to tell you about it every day, because I may be far away or we

 may be very busy.      

         But that makes no difference - my thoughts and wishes are with you just the same.               

~   Whatever joy or success comes to you will make  me glad.

    ~   Clear through the year...I wish you the Spirit of Christmas. 

                ~  Van Dyke

               

 

                                                         ~ Beannaichte' 

                    

           Alicia O'Hara                   

                                                        25 December, 2021

 

@beannaichte.twitter.com

No comments:

Post a Comment