Pages

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

"Your Children"

Your children are not your children.
They are the sons and daughters of Life's longing for itself.
They come through you but not from you.
You may give them your love but not your thoughts.
For they have their own thoughts.
You may house their bodies but not their Souls.
For their Souls dwell in the house of tomorrow, which you
cannot visit, not even in your dreams.
You may strive to be like them, but seek not to make them like you.
For Life goes not backward nor tarries with yesterday.

~Khalil Gibran (1883-1931)
Lebanon 
                                                                                                              
~Beannaichte' (1-3-12)*
*Since I began my blog, last October,  I have been indeed  blessed to have viewers from every Continent, with the exception of Australia. I do so hope in the New Year to have some viewers, from this very special land and equally special people!
Also, being of Irish Decent, I would be very happy to see viewers, from Ireland. Perhaps, the audience listings are not that concise, as I have viewers from the U.K. Yet, Ireland is never mentioned. Perhaps, you would leave me a comment, if you are viewing  from the Republic of Ireland. I would be very happy to hear from you. If you so desire, I will respond back to you. ~I want to thank those who view from the many countries of this vast World.~ It is a joy to see your Country and People represented. Again, I thank you! ~Beannaichte'

~In Dedication to "My Three", and "Your Children"...

No comments:

Post a Comment