Pages

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

"Ode to Jerry"

I give you this one thought to keep ~
I am with you still,
I do not sleep.

I am a thousand winds that blow,
I am the diamond glints on snow;
I am the sunlight on ripened grain,
I am the gentle Autumn rain.

When you awaken in the morning's hush,
I am the swift , uplifting rush;
of quiet birds in circled flight,
I am the soft stars that shine at night.

Do Not think of me as gone~
I am With You still,
In each new dawn.

~Native American Prayer 

                                                                                                                                ~Beannaichte'(2-1-12) 
~To Jay: In Loving Memory of Jerry.~A man who was incredibly kind, 
giving, and genuine.~ I am so sorry for your loss, Jay.  So very sorry.
For each of us, that knew Jerry, we are richer, for the knowing...
~We Remember...We Remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment