Pages

Thursday, December 3, 2020

"Anam Cara"


I pictured You like this ~
There is Something I see in Your  Eyes
Some quality in Your Speech
That puts me in the mind, of another place in time. 
Long ago, You were out of reach ...
I can't say where or how
but I have known You for a long, long time.

Do You remember me ?
Am I familiar, too ?

I have looked for You,
each place I've been...
My Soul has searched for You
from a distant Place in Time.


MHeart goes out to You
Like a Magnet strikes to Iron...
I can no more ignore the force
Than a Moth drawn to the Fire.


~ An empty Space was left inside my Heart
and caused an ache that would not cease...
Until  Found the missing Part.

One Day if I disappear
and I am gone for good ~
Remember when I was here ~
and we Both understood.

And if You go away ~ if We are far apart...
I'll keep you Safe and Warm
In a Secret Corner of my Heart.

~ Until We meet again in another Place and Time
I hope You will not forget...
You are a Friend of Mine.

~ Unknown


~ Beannaichte'
3 December, 2020




@beannaichte.twitter.com

No comments:

Post a Comment