Pages

Tuesday, March 2, 2021

"I Am"


 Lightning Cracks the Sky
A whip driven with the force of the Great God
It is beautiful, yet always unknown,
as to where it will touch
It is Fierce
It is Free-
It is.

 
I Look for the Hand
That so quickly paints the jagged lines,
flashing across the Sky
 ~ A great Artist;
 Who other could capture the whole of the Universe,
with one stroke-
It is.

 
The Wind Moves, without caution

Leaning into the Storm,
my stained Soul
 is washed Clean 
as I am called into Oneness; to Life,
to Prayer-
It is. 
 
 
 The Thunder Pounds
~ A Master Drummer;
so certain of each beat,
a rhythm that is True to the Storm
The olde is washed away.
I find new Strength-
It is.  



  Lightning Falls from the Sky
  strong fingers reach, while shielding me
my Soul bows before the Great God; 
A voice Speaks,
 Lovingly.
Two Words ~

I AM.
 

~The raging storm, within, now calm.
 

~ Alicia O'Hara
~ Copyrighted Material; 8 July, 2013
 


@beannaichte.twitter.com 

2 comments:

  1. I love this very much! Thank you my dear friend! Wonderful!!!!! Many Blessings!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Osiyo, Redwolf.

    S'gi, for your willingness to leave such a lovely comment.
    ~Your Words are always Strong and True, my dear Friend.

    I send Blessings, back to you, and yours, on the Winds.

    ~Beannaichte'!

    ReplyDelete