Pages

Sunday, August 26, 2012

" Prayer"


This
 is the beginning
 of a new day.
God
has given me this day
to use as I will.
I
  can waste it,
or use it for good.
What
I do today is important,
because I am Exchanging a day 
of my Life , for it.
When
tomorrow comes,
this day will be gone, Forever-
leaving in its place 
something that I have traded for it.
I want it to be Gain and not Loss,
Success and not Failure,
Good and not Evil:
In order that I shall not 
Regret 
the Price 
that I have
Paid  for
 it. 

~Unknown

Beannaichte'
26 August, 2012


On my Front Porch:
Today, I would like to invite Gillian Mawson, for a visit.
Gillian is an intelligent, hard-working, and caring woman.
~Hands down, she is one of the finest women,
I have been blessed to meet, on Twiiter.
Gillian resides in Derbyshire, England.
 On Twitter, she can be found @Guernseyevacuee 
She authors a blog, and has wriitten a book, which is due out in November, of this year. Put this one
on your"must read" list.
You can obtain the necessary information, regarding her book, blog, and other related information,
@http://guernseyevacuees.wordpress.com/evacuation/ 
Mile Buiochas!
~Beannaichte'
@beannaichte


No comments:

Post a Comment