Pages

Thursday, July 18, 2013

"Life Continues"...



              ~When I am in this world, non-possessive love is fully present-gently touching, never clutching.  I do not have to make corrections in me to arrive at it, as I sometimes do at other times.  In this world, this Love just is. You come toward me.  I have the feeling of a smile.  You leave me.  The same lightly dancing happiness remains.  I miss you sometimes.  I really do.  You enter my thoughts and you are not here.  But at the same time I am not missing you, for you are still with me. I wish you well.  I don't know what you are doing and I do not need to know.  My wish is a feeling without words,"May all be well with you."
              You are here.  That is good.
              You are not here.  The goodness remains with me. 
              My Life continues, and my Life is me... 

~Unknown

~Beannaichte'
18 July, 2013


@beannaichte.twitter.com  

No comments:

Post a Comment