Pages

Friday, October 28, 2011

"My Sister's Words"

28 October, 2011
"My Sister's Words"

 
      
       Yesterday, I received a card, from my sister.  It read, as follows: "Just a short note, to say thank You, for every thing.  I just read, this morning, that all our persecutions and trials, in short, work together, for our good, whereby; good is brought to us.  I truly believe this.  We know God is in control, and for this, we are truly grateful.  Remember, He is taking care of us.  So, look up, as Our Redemption draws near."
"May God continue to bless You, each day."

  Love, Sharon
 
 Thank you, Sharon, for your kind and thoughtful words. They bring me encouragement, in both their truth and clarity.
You and yours, remain in my thoughts and prayers.
~  I love You!

    Your sister,
    Rene

 ~ Beannaichte'
                                                     Alicia O'Hara  ~ Beannaichte'
                             
beannnaichte@twitter.com                                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment